Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day out at Pasir Ris

Real life the chicken is 10x smaller

Another day out, woke up like 1045am AGAIN n feeling all shagged

supposed to meet HongWei, Alan n Ben at 11am somehow
pushed
back to 11.15am so isnt that bad since i can snooze for
like another 10min? =x
Apparently im late and every1 is waiting for me screwing me
around cuz
they just missed a bus n i did try to chase but u know
buses are somehow
faster than me, n the story goes didadee>.<

The sun is damn strong n bright, i got damn burned even after

several sun tanning session n basketballing under the hot sun

besides that i sprain my shoulder yesterday while basketballing

therefore cant really swim well due to the pain i experience
when i
tried doing breast stroke.
Swim for a while then have my usual
chit chatting session with HongWei in the pool.
After 2hours at the pool, we went to bath and go back to SengKang to eat KFC,
i ordered my usual cheapo Zinger Studen Meal upsize
whip potato to large =x
Then accompany HongWei to Blk188 to draw his gear then we proceed

to Blk299 to find Edmond for our usual basketball game.
Played whole day and saw alot of my old basketball pals n i have to admit
it felt rather great, but good things dont last because shortly after
which
i sprain my ankle and its like AhwoooOOooOooO!!
Of course of course, i packed up and go home zZzZ


I'd give you everything that I am
I'm handing over everything that I've got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don't ever wanna have to go and give you up
Stay up till four in the morning
And the tears are pouring
And I wanna make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time
Baby if we're gonna do it and do it right