Monday, August 4, 2008

Expo Exhibition


V for Victory
Posing with Korean Singer LeeAn

Today is Sunday, n Im going to Expo together with you right after my tuition with Kenneth. We finished our graph sketching n we be moving on to Matrices. In my mind, Matrices is somehow like addition subtraction n multiplication, as in thats what i did in Additional Maths. But after going through everything, i realised Elementary Maths has more that those i mentioned in it, which are problem solving question. But fundamental will always be fundamental, Matrices will always be matrices, as long as your fine with multiplication addition n subtraction, all u need is more brain storming.

Got carried away n ended up was late, you been waiting for me at the bus stop since 220pm. Yup, i was late for tuition too, cuz my dad made sandwich for me n i had to finish it. We went Rivervale mall first, cuz i need to get my cash deposited. Both my tuition paid me on the same week n i didnt have the chance to go cash deposit. So since we are passing by RM so i might as well just do it. As usual, saw cup walker, so i got myself an Aloe Vera Milk Tea. Left RM n walked to the bus stop before the expressway. In my mind i tabulate afew bus route to Expo, but you wants to take MRT, so i alter my route to suit you MRT route.

You: can take MRT anot? i dont have bus concession leh
me: can can, take to airport lo, if not Pasir Ris or Tampines lo
You: OKIE, take to Airport, then go T3 take skytrain to T2
me: erm, sure, but we are running out of time. Its alr 3pm
You: orh, okie lo, then take to airport then take train down to expo
me: erm, can also. Then we just take 27 lo

15min later
You: why so long still dont have 27 wan. 88, 89 all come so many time liao. just take 88 la
me: dont want ba, im the guy in who move my cheese, when i wait so long, i prefer to continue waiting
You: *snore* okie lo, then wait for 27 lo

27 finally came,
You: Finally reached tampines le, but 3.30pm le. How?
me: bo bian, u wanna go airport de. den reached there by 415pm lo
You: huh, but got dinner with my parents leh. 45min see what sai?
me: erm, lidat then how?
You: dont know leh, here suppose to be ur territory right?
me: dont know leh, bo bian take to airport lo

2 stops after Tampines Mall,
me: come faster, this stop we getting down le
You: huh, den walk back to MRT, very far leh. So hot!
me: ur head la, walk back. Take 31 la. go Simei ITE then change bus -.-
You: orh, but i thirsty. i wanna buy drink
me: okie okie, later we buy

Alighted,
me: come this bus stop got sell drink wan, what u wanna drink?
You: the sun so hot, the drinks still cold anot de?
me: cold wan la, under the shade inside the fridge.
You: orh okie lo. What shld i drink?
me: dont know leh, u choose lo (took out Pokka Soursop)
You: then i think i drink green tea lo (took out Pokka Green Tea)

While waiting for the bus,
You: i dont wanna drink le, help me drink?
me: huh why? (just finished my drink)
You: i dont like green tea
me: then why u take green tea? -.-
You: i prefer Heave n Earth wan
me: erm okie lo (took over)
You: yay! (passed to me)
me: what liao, still got so much (left like 80%) -.-

After waiting for awhile the bus came, then we walked quite a distant from Simei ITE to Expo. The journey wasnt very long but it was quite hot, so im sweating like hell. Reached Expo, the first place we went to is the Watson sales, alot of things, but theres nothing i really need. So i bought shampoo for after swim uses, n 1 for HongWei too. Actually we wanted to go to the foodfair, but time doesnt permit us to do so, therefore we just proceed to the NATAS fair. We were quite unlucky, cuz the train just arrived n people keep coming n queuing n the queue just got longer n longer. By right we could have got in earlier but due to the incoming crowd we wasted quite some time there. But eventually we got ourselves into the express queue cuz we were paying by Master.

Left Expo around 530pm n rushed to ToaPayoh cuz your dad will be picking us up from there. On the train i saw Charles, my Band Major n also my fellow Brass instrument session leader. Chit chat for awhile, then say got to go cuz it will be quite weird if theres awkward silence . Bid goodbye, boarded the same train at TenahMerah but different cabin, rushed to ToaPayoh, nothing much we can do cuz the train is traveling at a constant speed.

Met up with your parents, decided to have dinner at Farmart, which is at Sungei Tengan the New Home Team Academy. Not sure of our way so we followed behind your sister, Estee. Since they alr had the food to order in mind, they didnt really look at the menu, so while you were busy reading the menu, they alr ordered the food (yap, you didnt know they ordered)

The food was great, too bad i didnt get the chance to take photos of it. We had Samba KangKong, Fried Thai style chicken, Black Pepper Pork Chop, Egg plant with Minced meat, Fried Prawn Mayo, vegetable with Osyter sauce( dont know the name for it) and seafood soup i suppose. The soup had sotong, spine meat, tomato n swiss mushroom, not very sure whats is it, since it got sotong in it so i named it seafood soup.

Left the place around 8pm plus, went to your sisters house, at Hazel Park condominium. Collect their weekly surprised from your sis, fruit session at her place, then proceed home after that. Reached home, bathed, ZzZz too shagged.

At Farmart after the dinner,
Dad: August 15th, will all of you be free? We go eat Mooncake at the TeoChew
community
You&Estee: okie
Dad: okie, you all try to keep urself free on that day, you know, the TeoChew
community almost everyone there are old man. Your Papa myself is one of
the youngest there le. So i hope to take this opportunity to bring you youngster
there to bring some youth atmosphere into the community.
You: erm, okie lo. Papa like that alr consider youngest le ar?
Dad: no, not the youngest, of course theres younger ones, but one of the
youngest there. We need to keep the generation n people going. Whole
club only got 200plus people, very little of us.
JieJie n MeiMei, papa help you all to apply membership want anot?
You: erm, papa, i need to study, where got time.
Estee: ya lo, u all see, i very busy, everyday working n picking phone call.
i really no time
me: you go la, better than u everyday play computer
You: -.- im gonna kill you
Dad: no la, papa just kidding only. If you all will be interested to join,
papa will be more than happy to enroll you all in. Cuz the people getting
lesser n lesser, not many youngster joining. But at least try to make it on
August 15th la okie, they like to interact with you youngsters, more than
happy to chat with you all.
All: okie



❤1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel rocks❤