Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lunch@Fish&Co

TFish&CoCups got larger
Platter for Two
Adidas Sweater


Met you at 230pm, went Jurong Point Fish&Co for lunch. I thought we were eating the lunch set, so i planned to eat Fish&Chips but we ended up eating Platter4Two. I didnt bring enough money cuz i wasnt expecting to eat Platter4two. The service was good, quite typical for Fish&Co, soup was super nice, as usual, but what shocked me the most are the drinks. The drinks got 2x bigger than usual, was quite happy bout that cuz i used to complain that Fish&Co's drinks are so small n blah blah blah.

After our lunch, i dig out everything in my wallet n she paid for the bill cuz Citi Bank Card holder are entitled to 2 free drinks for 2 main course n the Platter4Two happens to be a main course for 2. Ended up my pocket became quite empty, but you gave me 2bucks so that i can buy drinks later. After this week, i had no more allowance left for myself, back to living on my NS paid. Luckily i was quite thrifty during my NS days, if not i will be eating dirt if not will be desperately finding job like HongWei & Edmond.

We left Jurong Point, i took 179 with her n instead of alighting i took a detour around the school cuz i was quite late. Supposed to meet HongWei 6pm City Hall Mrt station. Ended up the detour is faster than i expected therefore im 20min earlier. So i went Raffles Shopping Centre to do some window shopping.

Went into Adidas shop n this white colour adidas sweater caught my eye. It's wording is very nice n the colour combination, the only thing is its abit too thick to wear in Singapore, but i had alr decided to not wear anything in it, so it shouldnt be that hot. I tried L then XL then M, the M is very nice, very fitting but the chest area is abit too tight, XL is too big for me, doesnt look nice at all. L is abit baggy, but not as ridicules as XL, the cutting n everything is fine n i really love it. The only thing stopping me is the price, as usual, Adidas stuff cost around 120bucks plus plus. So yap, the price turns me off, so i took afew photos as souvenirs n decided to think over the night =x

On my Way out i saw Kwang Wen, my SIM lecture mate,
KwangWen: eh, hey Lionel
Me: yo Kwang Wen, so 巧 ar
KwangWen: ya lo, so 巧 leh
Me: working here ar?
KwangWen: ya lo, working here now. At Citi Bank(standard chapter,OCBC OUB one of it la)
Me: huh, serious, lidat power xia, paid sure quite high wan right?
KwangWen: ok lo, quite lucky i got it de, my friend quit then i join
Me: icic, lidat really quite lucky xia
KwangWen: ya lo, by right consider internship, but i request for higher paid.
Me: hmm, lidat also can meh?
KwangWen: can lo, if performance good den can, not good cannot. So must pia lo
Me
: icic, true la, if nv pia ask for higher paid abit malu right
KwangWen: ya lo, eh, btw you look tanner leh, n ur shoulder look broader
Me: serious? ya la, abit tan only. Maybe cuz i swim ba.( Inner Sakura: WAHAHAHAHA)
KwangWen: I also got swim, but only when i free, cuz the job quite busy
Me: icic, see you soon, i got to go le. Meeting my friend.

Met up with HongWei at the Passenger Service Counter, then go Tampines Shelter Basketball court to play basketball. When we reached Tampines, Edmond asked us to go Sengkang to play cuz the rain has stopped. Quite reluctant, we went walk one round around the shelter court then we return back to Sengkang to play. Apparently we werent very lucky, the moment we stepped into Sengkang/Punggol territory, it started to rain. HongWei n i ran to the nearest HDB Void Deck n sat down to wait for the rain to stop. It didnt exactly stop, but we were tired of waiting so we went home.


❤1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel rocks❤