Sunday, August 24, 2008

Slipper Slipper Where are you?

❤Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday❤


OH NO!!!!!
Overslept again, sms Kenneth postpone Tuition to 3pm( by right is 1pm) Woke up at 2plus then faster bath then rushed down to his place. Raining DAMN heavily xia, then the bus took longer than usual to come also. Ended up reached his place at 315pm.

By right today wanna be nice, give him 2.1/2hour, cuz his Maths prelim is on Tuesday. Then bloody hell the bus reached so late. But actually if i woke up earlier than everything will be fine ba. Anyway did Vectors with him today, tried to explain whats Position Vectors and whats Coordinates, tried to relate Geometry and Vectors to draw similarity so that he can understand Vectors easier. Ended up quite chui, cuz i suppose his Vectors foundation isnt very good, so i had to start from square one.

Vectors Vectors!! Use to be from A-Maths la, those Ang Moh from oversea change the syllabus. Now E-Maths also need to learn Vectors, completely sian 1/2. My Vectors isnt very good either, but luckily Sec school Vectors somehow easier, so can manage. A-maths Vectors got i got j, plotting etc, so afterall A-maths wan is much harder.

E-Maths Vectors is more of Position Vectors and how to shift the Vectors to the left and to the right. The rest cant really recall, cuz theres too much to cover for Vectors. After tuition, i went your house for dinner, then i realised my slipper outside his house gone.

Me: erm, kenneth, got see my slipper?
Kenneth: erm, never leh. (MA, got see teacher de slipper?)
Mum: aiyo, sori leh, i think my nephew wear it out to play leh, i think u wear one of our slipper first lo. My this slipper just buy wan, nobody wear much. So u just wear first then tml u coming again i return u urs lo.
Me: haha, okie lo. No problem. ( KAOOOOOOOOOOOOO )

Kao, that cousin of his wear my Crocs ZzZ. First of all, its hygiene purposes, i dont really like people i dont know to wear my slipper la. Of course if friends its alright la. Secondly!!!! It cost me 50bucks, and i dont know where his cousin wear it to. Maybe he wear it to go play soccer or play basketball, or run in the mud!!! Its like what if la, even when playing basketball i also 不舍得 to wear wan lo!!

So i worn their Lee slipper to your house for dinner, on the way there i still abit buey lun, cant take it that my slipper lidat gone. But of course able to maintain my composure, if not my face sure black like Siao wan.

Didnt went to the Kimly Tsu Cha, went to the one with HupLee wan. Dont know whats the name also, but the Tsu Cha there damn cheap xia. Of course, as usual didnt get a chance to take photos. We had like 7dishes for dinner la, and everything cost $58.50 only, got shocked xia.
Damn cheap until i got a shocked man.

We had Ribs, steam fish, Sambal Kang kong, some kinda mysterious vegetable green in colour n some weird beanspout popping out from some where over the rainbow, Fried Bean curb with minced meat, Soup with mushroom carrot sea cucumber n etc and satay i think. Quite nice, after the meal, i went straight home, cuz i need to collect the form for 3on3 basketball and collect my slipper, since Kenneth Text me saying my shoe is back and he type this " shoe back le" =.=

Went to Sportslink to get the 3on3 form, then asked them for details, apparently they didnt know much so i just got the form from them then ciao ciao. Decided to buy Hor Fun for my parents for dinner, since my mum top up my EZ link card for me, but the Queue was damn long, waited like 20min for my Hor Fun. Then the Auntie told me, i can actually call in advance to make booking before going down. Not exactly booking but order before hand.

So with my HorFun, i went back to Kenneth's place to collect my shoe. The mum made an effort to wash the slipper for me, which was very nice of her. I felt so pai seh cuz it was raining n the slipper i wore became quite wet, so i felt quite bad. Reached home with my HorFun then my parents cooked Laksa for dinner, then they are like Wah so many things to eat. LOL!!!




❤1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel Rocks❤