Friday, October 17, 2008

My Neighbour or Not my Neighbour

❤Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday❤

Weekly studying plan at Mcdonald is carrying out well. Actually suppose to go watch a movie before start studying, but the plan was revised. Instead went to intensive studying a.k.a homework chionging. You drove to study, came to my house to pick me up and go Kovan. Wakakaka, free ride =x anyway thanks dear.

Quite crowded, but alot of people were leaving, cuz lunch break gonna end soon. By right i was waiting for this corner seat, which was quite secluded and cosy, but the lady and the kindergarden kids sat there for very very long till this group of Ah beng beside us decided to leave so we just shifted there instead. Shortly after we moved place, the lady left too, apparently we aren't the only group of people eying on them. Alot of them were eying on them too, the moment she left, this group of O'level guys faster shifted there. So no chance for slowpoke like us.

We ordered 2 Mcspicy meal, as usual i upsize mine to large Ice Tea and yours to Iced Milo and sat there the whole afternoon. After awhile, when those O'level kids shifted, this SAJC and TPJC girls who were sitting on those 2 seater shifted to the 4 sitters seats right beside us. And guess what, the TPJC girl looks like my Neighbour and she gave me the feeling that she's my neighbour. Cuz i kept giving her the are u my neighbour look? and she looks like she's giving me the are u my neighbour look too. Or maybe she's giving me the "don't give me that creepy look" look.

Today were doing the labour supply, leisure, wages curve. Quite sian, cuz the lecture was quite long ago, so spent quite alot of time recapping. Finally after hours of reading through, i started on my question, ended up the whole 5hour, i only did 3 question.

Halfway through, suddenly feel like poo-ing. Went HeartLand Mall to pang sai, decided not to go first floor cuz the toilet quite dirty, 2nd floor is for female only hence went all the way up to the 3rd floor. Guess what!!! WASHING IN PROGRESS!!!! Climb all the way back to first floor, quite lucky thou, there's 2 empty cubicle but one of it ran out of tissue paper, so i didnt go into that one but the other one got a hole there. So anyone can look into the hole and peep at me poo-ing. Didn't really bother, cuz if really wanna peep then peep ba like anyone will lidat. Think i took quite long, cuz the cubicle beside me changed 2 user, both of which wereSi How Lian. First one like some major atomic bomb manufacturer and the 2nd one like some sewage maintainer. I decided that i couldnt beat the 2nd one, so i did a clean and swift one before leaving.

Around 615pm, the manager came to tell everyone it's time to go cuz now is dinner time and the dinner crowd has problem finding seats, so if we really damn eager to study, we can actually come back after the dinner crowd disperse. As for me, it's time for tuition, so i left shortly after the announcement.

After tuition, went to ToaPayoh to try the TsuCha there, at the same time waited for your mother to dismiss from work. Obviously when we reached there, the mum alr finished her KTV session and was lai-ing Kopi at the Kopi Tiam. We ordered a Dried Beef Hor Fun and share lo, our dinner by the way, the mother treat hohoho =x After dinner, send me home, then they went home. Went home to book Movie ticket for tomorrow.

Damn sianx, GV prefer Visa to Master, so couldnt use my Master. They didnt say couldnt also, keep hanging at the application page. My heart stop for few mins la, cuz i dont know whether did they makan my money. Ended up, hanged twice i got quite du lan, i used my Visa instead. Guess what? System down!!! My heart stop pumping for afew seconds again, only resume circulation when i realised they hadnt charge me. So i re-do the whole process again, when everything was done, it's alr 1am. YAWN!!!






❤1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel Rocks❤