Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mega BigMac&McSpicy





Went NTU for dinner with you. Giam the cheapo Mcdonald there, cuz it's super cheap. The mega Mcspicy and Big mac is like 2dollars cheaper than outside. So why not go there to eat better than go to the outside outlet.

My Big mac was so BIG la, i could barely put it into my mouth man. The Mcspicy is quite big too, but the big mac is even bigger. I had the squeeze and compress the entire burger before putting it into my mouth. Most people commented bout my cherry lips so imagine how impossible it is for me to squeeze the burger it. Just keep imagining ^_-

You couldn't finish your burger, so ate half of urs, that means the lower half of your Mcspicy. You couldnt finish it at all and had to divide it into 2 portion, of course i ate the lower half u see. I'm like a walking dust bin T.T