Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dancing class

Just had my recent dance class. Everything is nice n fun, was trying my best to strive for excellence and of course emerge as one of the better few dancers inside. Spend few days researching on other dance classes they get to offer, and i feel that i'm more suitable for Street Jazz and also quite curious bout B Boying. I Bet HongWei definitely will join B Boying with me since he's quite interested in that too.

This couple of days, felt as if something hit me damn hard on my head. Whenever i settle down to study i'll feel like sleeping and this goes on and on. But at least i get my work done at the end of the day so isnt that bad either.

As for now, New Year resolution is to run/jog at least 3 times a week, study damn hard for the coming exam/prelims, improve my dance steps and body flexibility be it the hard style of the softer approach.

Took a few videos of myself dancing, but just doesnt feel right so at the end of the day i deleted it. HAHA, but practise makes perfect and dont tell me nothing is perfect cuz i'm perfect *wink* JUMPSTYLE