Friday, February 20, 2009

Birthday Celebration@Le Bistro

Settings@Le Bistro
Entree: Pumpkin soup with Foie Gras Main Course:
French Duckie with French Mashed Potato
French Lamb with French Cheese and French Potato
Couple Shot
Cable car dining remake
forgot the name, but it shld be some 'ce ve bon je mapple taime adore' kinda thing

Tuition cancelled, nuan at home till late evening before i left my house. Had a date with you at Kallang Indoor stadium. Didnt know what we're gonna eat until we reached there. Got problem finding the carpark too, cuz my eyesight damn bad la, couldnt see the signboard clearly.


Le Bistro is the place we're going, only know when you show me the place. Apparently you made a reservation, so everything turns our well. The whole place machiam booked by us lidat, cuz there's only 2 couple there.


The food there was damn nice, seriously the price we paid was quite worth it. The lamb was damn nice la,(sorry, limited vocab so yap i'll stick to godly) it's godly xia. The duck was damn nice too, extremely godly xia. I eat until i wanna cry, cuz i never like duck and never like the smell of mutton. Mutton had this reek which i couldnt stand, unlike the one i ate which was damn godly.


Service was like godly la, never had i experienced this kinda service ever. They are always around, always very attentive, constantly refilling my drinks, constantly clearning the table for us, n when i dropped my napkin they immediately rushed over to change a new one for me. When i start kop-ing her food they immediately passed me a new set of utensils, when she start kop-ing my dessert, they too, immediately passed her a spoon meant for my dessert.


I wasn't only amazed, i was totally impressed. Thanks dear, for bringing me there, touched T.T