Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese 牛 Year eve



Every year new year also eat the same thing, abalone with broccoli n scallop plus prawn, suckling pig, ducks, chicken and shark fin soup. Quite boring, but somehow got use to it plus i'm not very use to eating with my family too. After when my mum started working especially, family dinner almost cease to exist.



Used to be a very family child, every 6.30pm will go home for dinner with parents n out with parents during weekend. But was hit damn badly during the 98 economic crisis, till my mum had to go find a job so as to enjoy a better life la. If not my dad's take home pay is only possible to sustain the house, car and bills/credit cards.



As usual, not gonna go Bai Nian cuz my relatives were scattered all around the world. Let's see, my mum's relatives are all in Taiwan, my dad's relatives are truly scattered. My Ah ping mummy is at sarawak tgt with Johnny Papa, my da po went Taiwan to celebrate CNY with their in law, zei zei Daddy is in Brunei n the family is in Canada, my xiao yi is at Australia. So no Bai Nian for me every year, but it's okay la, use to it anyway.



At night, you came over to Bai Nian, then after that i went to your house to Bai Nian too. Trying to perform a unique stunt, i decided to do a surprised Bai Nian(1am) so i went to HongWei's house. The parents got a shocked when they saw me of course, then tgt with HongWei we went to MingTai's place(2am) for surprised Bai Nian too.



MingTai joined us and went to Wilfred place(3am) for our surprised Bai Nian, n i wanted to go to Ben's place too but we hanged out at Wilfred place for too long n ended up we left his place at around 5am so we couldnt surprised Ben. But it's okie, i think it's really very surprising, since my aim is to get their parents to curse me and they did curse me so somehow it's an accomplishment.