Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dinner at Simpang

Tuition Shannon today, went thru indices etc again. She's getting better and able to solve more difficult questions so i was damn happy.


Another thing she did to make my day was, she thought i was like 18 or 19 years old. I practically went overshot and was on cloud nine. 18 or 19 years old man, can u believe IT??? WOW HAHAHAHAHA. . . . . . . .


The mum gave me an Ang Pow too, didnt expect that n was damn pai seh cuz i didnt bring oranges. Also i was complaining bout her house clock being 6min faster than my watch, if not they keep thinking that i'm always late for tuition which is not good, of course.


Ate 2 mushroom bread for lunch, and then my dad picked me up and sent me to Hougang so that i can complete my audit assignment and also i can free ride home cuz my mum's working there tonight. Ended up didnt complete my assignment cuz there's few question i didnt know how to do, ended up did alittle bit of revision and thats all.


Went Simpang with the guys and chit chat abit bout our future, bout car, bout personality, bout savings and stuff lidat. Ordered fries, mushroom prata and egg prata.

2nd day without meat, so happy V^.^V