Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SPMS dnd Pageant

F4?
Please spot HongWei chao geng
Ang's departing photo
Chloe's fan
candid, NOT
Winner of 2009 SPMS DND
F3 Chloe
M1 Fu JinHe

F4 San San
F1 XiaoHui (she very cute right)

Damn sian, i think that night i look damn plump la. . .
My face like super round la!!!
Stupid new hairstyle, make my face look so round!!!!

There's altgt 5 events, i went up for 4 of it, didnt know whether issit heng or issit suey.



1)
i went up for some aeroplane competition, sadly, me myself had a quite depraved childhood didnt exactly know how to fold a plane. Hence my plane didnt even attempt to take off, n it just went spinning right infront of me. Luckily i'm not the worst, since Edward had his plane doing some U-turn so it wasnt very embarrassing.



2)
Next, i went up to collect this MP4 player for Edmond, which was supposed to be my MP4. The reason i said it's mine cuz the previous night i swap ticket with Edmond n i rmbed the number i swap with him. Fated i guess, whats not mine is not mine. . . .


3)
i got called out for some Audience Pageant cat walk session. Damn SUEY la!!! Suey until teng ko teng sa, pang jio pang sai xia. . .

Nevertheless, i showed them what i got (hohohoho), of course didnt win cuz the winner is determined by the amount of cheerings, and since i had only like 6 supporters? And the rest
had the whole SPMS cheering for them!!!
This sucks big time too. . . . .


4)
Last but not least, my chair had this ribbon tied around it, so i had to go up for some 'Don't forget the lyrics competition', like WTF!?! Of all Dont forget the lyrics!!!! I couldnt even rmb lyrics from 安静, which i had been listening for 8years? Now i had to take part in this Dont forget the lyrics.


What makes matter worst was, they're playing songs from Mambo. Gosh!!! Of all mambo night's songs, if they give me something like "Backstreet Back's alright" or maybe " you are, my fire, the one desire" i believed i can still manage. Mambo, eeek. . . .
Unless songs like "never gonna lift you up, never gonna let you down(or go)"


Ended up whole night didnt really enjoy my food cuz i was busy running up and down the stage and backstage. So shagged. . .
Too much exposure, haha =x


Thanks everyone who came to support seriously, really very touched man.
Edmond, damn shuang kuai, jio him go, reply me 'set cfm no problem'
Same goes for Angeline & Baoli who are damn shuang kuai too, jio them go, reply me 'set cfm no problem'
Tai, although abit financial problem, still jio go 'set cfm no problem'
Hongwei, although need abit more persuasion, but as long as the clique is there also set jio go 'set cfm no problem'

Thanks for supporting my gf man!!!
People like u, make my life more interesting *two thumbs up BFF*