Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lionel@JB

Welcome To City square
Marlboro Model
Dinner@Wang Jiao
Edmond CullenHongwei acting cuteLionel's pondering
Departure Hall
Check out the jam

My virgin trip to JB, not cuz i suaku just that i didnt have the opportunity to go JB. Spend the whole day in City Square cuz of the rain n partly due to my belief that one day at City Square is not enough.

Watched Dragon Evolution to kill time, n i tell u guys it's a must watch show of the year. It's seriously damn nice, n once the dvd comes out i damn gonna buy it.

Overall bought 2 shirt there, one polo tee and one stripped tee shirt. Not bad, quite fun thou we walked the whole day n my tummy is gonna explode due to food overload. Finally get to expense the Ang Pow my late grandparents gave me back then.

How i wished i brought those along during Genting days, so i wouldnt end up so lo ko during the Genting trip.