Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bloody Emo Elmo

sai la, chit chat with that emo freak until 4am.
tml skipped first half of the lecture
confirm now dozed off, alarm 100% couldnt wake me up
If not for the fact that u're emo now, i would have gone to sleep at 2am

i'm not in the position to lecture u la
but i dont feel like poking u
if i poke u, u sure nb poke me back wan
ended up i whole night no need sleep alr.

Everything u going thru now, i have gone thru.
I'm not going to make u feel better, but i'm not going to make u feel worst too.
I'm not gonna say "Edm, it's okie one la"
i'm not gonna tell u "Edm, this is part and parcel of life."

But I'm definitely gonna tell u this, " nb, tml let's bury our sorrow knn"

2 bottle of Chivas, bottle up, puke drunk wasted or whatever there is
wake up the next morning either ur ass gonna tear, or my ass gonna tear.
next week, another 1 bottle of Corden Bleu and 1 bottle of black label.
Either tai's ass gonna tear, or Hongwei's ass gonna tear.

The phrase that u're going thru, is the exact same phrase as what im going thru 3weeks ago.
People can say that they understand what u're going thru
But i dare to tell u that, i know the exact feelings u're going thru
it's still fresh and warm within me

I may fine & i may look okie.
But when i'm alone i'm not as courageous as who you all think i am
So Edm, one phrase, from Baoli to me, and now me to you
(Me to you is not the bear, it's me)
Let time heals all wound, nobody can help you except for urself.
I can accompany u everyday, but u must stop thinking bout it urself.


Sleep tight, good night.
Thanks to u, it's 415am.
i'm complaining!!!!
For you Edm _|_
But u must understand, i still love u =)