Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chain of thoughts

My chain of thoughts are divided into 3 session
afternoon, where i first received the news
evening, where i begin accepting the news
night, where the news start spreading thanks to Edmond & tai

All 3 thoughts are so different
afternoon, it's full of vulgarities.
evening, it's full of hatred
night, it's a mixture of feelings from everything.

Night is the most sentimental i guess.
Why need to be sad when you can be happy.
Why need to be sad when seeing people happy.
Be happier than them!

How to be happier than them?
Actually i dont know, behaving like a loser makes me feel better.
at least for now.
I asked Edmond, issit okie to scold lidat?
"He told me no, thats fine what, at least makes u feel better, why need to think of what other thinks. They dont like, fuck off la, dont read ur blog la. Also never say name, so sensitive for fuck."
I told him, lidat not like some fucking loser meh?
"siao, where got, lose what? U're telling everyone what u're feeling what, telling pple what u feel, wrong meh?"
tai chit chat with me over the phone,
"wanna meet up anot? i can emo with you, i whole night free, we can emo tgt."

But sorry la tai, i dont feel like seeing anyone tonight. I'm so sian, that i bought one cup of ice and started throwing at cars on the overhead bridge.

For those who didnt know i broke up, they will ask me,
"how's my gf"
"oh, she broke up with me"
"huh, why?"
"oh, she 2 time me"
"wtf"
"yap, it's fuck up, but well i'm coping fine"

well, some might thinks that i'm a bastard, some might think that she's a bitch.
But at the end of the day, whoever's happy who win.
If u're happy, i'll make sure i'm happier than you.
If u're not happy, i'll be even happier.
Why should i suffer when i lose something that doesnt belong to me?

10ways to make urself feel better.
Maybe i should write a book on that.
But who will bother to read it, no one i guess.

I'm still enjoying my green cap =)