Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dinner with Shuen

Headed back to Vivo for dinner
By right i thought i'll be meeting Shuen slightly later
but who knows ended up meeting her at 5.30pm

She looks different from the last time i saw her
i think she slimmed down alot.
Had alot of catching to do as usual
Chit chat alot and everything.

We went in Sushi Teh at around 545pm
but only started ordering at 6.45pm
Alot of things we wanted to eat
but was quite worried that we couldnt finish
so ended up ordered 2 main and one side dish.

After dinner, we chit chat for awhile and stuff lidat.
Back to the topic, she wanna treat my parents to dinner
plus coming my house to 做客
So re-arrange our schedule and most prob gonna do that after my exam.

She told me she moved to west side
so i'm thinking of whether can stay over at the place during my sch days
lidat can wake up later, sleep later, cfm wouldnt be late for lecture.
but next sem onwards then see how again.