Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dinner@Chinatown

my parents favourite hang out place.
Looking at all the old people there
Couldnt help it but to imagine my parents gonna be like one of them soon, hanging out there everyday or maybe day and night.

Had their favourite fish
Enjoy their company and realised how much i had missed out
My parents always go out in pair & i believed they feel happier when i'm around with them.
I rmb what Estee use to tell me bout family value and how everyone has to make an effort and play a part so that the family can work.

My dad told me dont hurry to get into another r/s
enjoy singlehood and the whole night my parents are pointing at girls, say this one we dont like that one still okie dont get this kind that one not bad blah blah blah.
I think i need to tell them i'm interested in guys, show them the one i kissed Tai and made out with Wu.

Declare once and for all, i'm not NIANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every guy has it's feminine side.