Monday, April 13, 2009

Quote from friends over the week

Denial:

* Example - "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me!,"

Anger:

* Example - "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me!"; "Who is to blame?"

Bargaining:

* Example - "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything for a few more days."; "I will give my life savings if..."

Depression:

* Example - "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die . . . What's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"

Acceptance
Example - "It's going to be okay."; "I can handle it with change" "It's time to move on"

*********************************************************************************************

These are some actions and virtues you practice on people on a daily basis

Family and Loved ones: Treasure, Cherish and Sacrifice.
Yourself: Love yourself, Prioritize and Acceptance of limits.
Friends: Patience, Presence and Choice

Enemies or ppl who refuse to get off your back: IGNORE, if they get overboard. TAKE ACTION. GET EVEN.

*********************************************************************************************

Always love yourself more than loving others
Eventually you wouldnt get hurt

*********************************************************************************************

You need some one who can tolerate all your nonsense
If those who cant tolerate your nonsense, they are not yours to begin with

*********************************************************************************************

Telling a white lie is by helping urself and helping others
Ended up, you be happy the person be happy and everyone will be happy.

*********************************************************************************************

Loving yourself is simply prioritizing your FUTURE as the topmost thing along with family friends and.... 'love'

simply because years from now, people may move on, things will change, but your future still remains with you.
Loving yourself means making yourself so much more than just a simple person,
Social skills, Hobbies, Languages, Musical Instruments, Physical, Career, Money, Cars, House, Ambition, Shopping.
if you hone urself to be so much more, and always remain sincere and nice, when love fails on you. you take a step back in life, but you still have so much more there for yourself.

YES YOU CAN ALWAYS EMO, YOU CAN BE SAD.
but don't let it destroy your future away, or compromise a huge chunk of it.
remember that life ALWAYS has more than one priority at anytime, and most of the time, they include studies and family.