Sunday, April 5, 2009

Finally told my parents

My mother keep telling me that r/s needs 2 hand to clap
i should be able to tolerate each other's weaknesses and flaw
i shouldnt be too self center and stuff lidat

My father kept telling me all these happens so fast
kept asking me why we break up

I dont know why, but their way of showing concern felt more like interrogation
After today, i think i need to draw a line.
Her is her, and me is me.
Hurts me to think of stuff this way, but i'll still be living in my dream.
Dreams are always sweeter than reality.

I love her, and i really do.
I will let it go now, but this will always be part of me.
She can text me and tell me, find a gf better than her.
what should i say?
Find a bf better than me?
crazy, i couldnt wait to throw a punch at him.

This few days can feel alot of evil thoughts engulfing me.
But i tell my self, i must retain who i am.

I always wonder why Zhi Qiang is so hard on himself
Probably cuz i'm in a r/s i wouldnt understand
but now i truly understand him.