Thursday, April 16, 2009

hitch a ride

chatted with wt for too long, 30min late for lecture
Charm and Crens sat behind me, i sat beside Larine
Couldnt really concentrate during the 3hr lecture
Didnt talk to Larine much also, dont know why also
Maybe abit emo, so didnt feel like talking


During the 15min break, i just lied on the table
Closed my eyes, rest awhile
Larine was gone n i didnt know.
Suddenly, some one from the back put the arm over my shoulder
had a shocked, but it was comfortable.
Comfortable as in, i feel like somehow, i'm not alone kinda thing.
I opened my eyes, saw Charm, she was asking me am i alright n stuff lidat.


The whole lecture, i didnt really look at Larine too.
Maybe abit pai seh, cuz i didnt go for afew lectures.
After the lesson, she went to popular and i went off with Charm.
But ended up i took Crens car home, since she's driving back to sk.
get to know her friend, Xinyi.
Went home tgt, but i was so tired i dozed off at the back.


Quite pai seh again, cuz normally quite rude to sleep when people is driving.
But i just couldnt resist the temptation.
It's like a childhood thing, since young when i couldnt sleep, my father will drive me around until i dozed off in the car.
Thats why, even if i'm not tired, i'll automatically dozed off on a car.


So yap, thanks crens for the ride, nice knowing you Xinyi.
I heard both ur conversation, okie!! lol