Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Studying@Yishun Library

Studied at Yishun Library with Kun
At this pace i'm going i think i'm gonna fail my exam xia.
Die die super die, zZz.

Ate at this Japanese Village
not bad xia, the food there quite nice
most prob i'll be returning there to eat if possible.

Nuan at Kun's house after dinner and went straight to AMK Mac
studied awhile then all the issues starts popping out
Booking of Movie tickets and no. of people going
Damn sian xia, i took around 1h to settle everything
By the time settled alr Kun & Clara wanted to leave soon
Ended up didnt study much at night

That's beside the point
Now i'm going to cancel tuition tml
wake up early, reach HBF early
if everything failed, had to buy another 5 tickets.
I dont see this as part of my duty
Wu doesnt think i need to go to that extend too
If i'm the only one who miscom, nothing to say, Wu had the same conclusion as me
If 2 people reached the same conclusion, it's really not my duty of care.

But if i'm gonna do all this right
Should at least let me know i'm appreciated for doing all this
Dont think that it's 应该的 (extracted from Wu)

There's nothing as 应该的
everything is give and take one.
We're going the extra mile, doing the extra work
Wu had to rearrange his side, i need to cancel my schedule.
Do you know ur sms was very rude and sarcastic?

Respect is earned, not given.
You wanna change, we can help you
what have i been doing all these years?
What have Mong, Kok yee & Dong done all these years?
Your friend Alan? Giant?

Dont take things for granted until you lose it
Treasure things around you before it's too late.
That applies for me, for you, for everyone.
Everything i say, you always dont listen one
Even if you listen, next moment u face black black with me
but all these is for your own good.

You have your principle, but i have my pride.

P.S Sat i wasnt late, i reached at 435pm, i was waiting for Baoli. I changed my mind when she said she be reaching by 5.30pm instead of 5pm.