Friday, May 8, 2009

Activities after exam

i'm praying damn hard to faster get over and done with.
List of activities waiting for me after exam.

- Ballroom dancing
- hip hop III
- spanish class
- korean class
- jap class
- cooking class
- baking class
- biking session
- diving session

some things i couldnt do, and now i'm free to DO!!!!!

another thing i being pondering whether to add in
that is, i decided not to seek for another r/s for the time being.
people get into a r/s, doesnt mean i shld get into another r/s too.

there's few types of people, one of which is those must be constantly in love, and another type that can wait for the right opportunity.
Why rushed into things when I can enjoy now?
I dont know what you told ur friends to make me look bad, cuz it doesnt matter to me anymore. So whatever i told my friends bout you, is my own private thingy.
Take it or leave it, not happy, dont read.
i like to bitch, but i dont make up stories =)

the world is construct in a way that it can meet everyone's need, but not a person's greed.
the person refers to YOU =)
the you is for those who feels guilty conscious, if anyone doesnt feels anything, then this sentence wasnt meant for you.

平时不做亏心事,半夜不怕鬼敲门