Thursday, May 14, 2009

conversation with Glenn kee

Glenn saw my depressed msn nick
told me bout his friend committing suicide
due to depression over relationship and exam
Couldnt handle the stress so commit suicide.

the first thing on my mind was wtf?
u're serious, gosh!?!
Thats damn bloody serious.

I told him that recently i kept washing my hand
so he told me thats a sign of depression.

G: brother, u okie anot? Depression leh, dont scare me leh. My friend just died from depression commit sucide.
L: fuck? serious?

blah blah blah blah blah blah

G: what for u think so much? i also go thru this before, but i also still alive. My r/s 5years some more, also never see me die.
Everyone has their hard time, get thru it, its a test in your life.
dont fail yourself, your family, your friends and people that care bout u.
Cherish yourself more than anything.

Now u will be sad, just forget it, she choose him, so be it.
You are sad, she also dont care.
So why be sad over this kinda girl?
lots of girls out there, i also same casse like u.

his r/s *pte and confidential* blah blah blah blah

then i end it with, you are STUPID and GOOD LUCK.

after talking to him, seriously i feel damn enlighten.
i was thinking, why the hell i avoid her at Hougang that night.
I shldnt be avoiding her, she shld be avoiding me.

I shouldnt be avoiding at her stare, but i shld stare at her.
after talking to Glenn, another building block towards my foundation.
All lying properly and nicely.