Saturday, May 16, 2009

Conversation with xy

talked to xy
she feels that i sounded quite positive
she tot i slimmed down, but upon double checking
that guy wasn't me.

But i feel that i sounded quite positive
maybe cuz of everything that happens
sorta fell, then i climb up by myself
fell again, climb up by myself again.
fell again, depressed, my friends lifted me up again.
fell again, but this time i had a different mentality.
I believe that, in order to live strong, u need to learn to fall first.

My life has been smooth sailing
Mostly ups and close to no downs.
Now, after going thru all this shit.
My pov has changed drastically
ups and downs in life, this is a test.

A test for me, whether im worthy to live my live to the fullest.
Some how i think i passed it

There's moment where im depressed, stressed, sian.
But once u cross that barrier, u become a better person.
U grew stronger, u gain experience.
U dont cry when the bee sting
U feel okay when some one lie to u
U dont bother anymore when some one cheated u.

Of course will feel sad, of course will feel the pinched.
But, u tell urself, it's no big deal.
this is part of life, u overcome it and not dwell within it.
There's a saying, forgive and to forget.
I believe i can forgive, but i'll never forget.

If i say i never curse, i admit im lying.
Curse and swear is normal, who dont.
But karma, i always believe in karma.
Now, i can finally sleep peacefully.
This is a gift, the present.
the rest are histories, tml will be a mystery

I seriously believe in Karma
and i'm waiting to see what will happen.
Abit bad to say this, but im waiting.

Edmond, i cant be like u.
Come out from exam hall thinking fail alr fail alr.
If pass happy, fail then as i expected.
But I have a different mind set, i cant accept failure.
thats why when i fall, it hit me so hard.
我的自尊心很强