Friday, May 22, 2009

conversation

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel Rocks ❤

I think Ben's mum is damn cool, hahahaha.
i dont know why i think so, but i just feel that way.
I have never kanna bang by someone that many times
Ben's mum is really the first one man
bang until i dont know what's going on.
Maybe not dont know whats going on la
more of like, stun, dont know what to say.
first time see people's parents so happening one.

Me: hi auntie
mum: aiyo, why u call me auntie again. Tonight u sleep on the floor
me: *aha, speechless*

mum: i asked my younger son not to come home, so u can sleep on his bed
me: what? serious?
mum: ya la, if not let u sleep sofa meh? feel bad anot?
me: ya la, i feel damn bad leh
mum: ahaha, bluff u one la
me: *aha, speechless*

mum: see, Chris Allen is so good that Lionel stopped eating, turned around and watched
me: actually no la, i finished eating alr
mum: wah, you good, later you sleep on the floor
me: *aha, speechless*



❤I want nobody nobody but you❤