Monday, May 25, 2009

the day she went away

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel Rocks ❤

read this E-mail, it was so touching.

the day when i told myself i love her so much, was the day she was about to leave me.
Three days after the day i told myself i love her so much, was the day she neglected me for her friends, and also the day she threw her temper at me when i picked her up.

the day when i bought her a heart shape chocolate, was the day she scream at me over the phone because she lost her way. That was my last present for her, before things started to change.

the day when i waited for her below her house, was the day she came home late. That was the day when i told her my hand was trembling, and she didnt bother about it. That was the day she chased me home, when i showered my love and concern at her even though i'm not feeling well. That was the last time i waited for her when things started to change.

the day when i share my interest with her, was the day she gave me a cold look. The day when she declared i'm childish and the day she complained everything about me. That was the last time i shared my fantasy with her and thing had changed. That was the day we broke up.

the day she went away, was the day when i learned how to smile and that was the last time i ever smile.



❤I want nobody nobody but you❤