Friday, May 29, 2009

Dinner@Ben's place

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel Rocks ❤

My favourite Japanese Curry for dinner
ahahaha, i always cook that at home.
So i got damn excited when i saw Laureen cooking it.
the reason i got damn excited, cuz thats the only thing i know how to cook.

Whenever i go Japanese restaurant
thats the only dish i order, ahahaha.
this shows how much i love Japanese curry.

But now exam over, had no reason to go over Ben's place anymore.
So sad. . . .

My sister say wanna teach me how to cook 五花肉
ended up she never tell me, i was so excited
cuz she say this, "come teach u how to make this, can go and bluff girls"

But one thing i'm quite sure, after going to Ben's place
i believe i also can cook.
probably cuz of the things Ben told me, lol.



❤I want nobody nobody but you❤