Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dinner@KFC

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel Rocks ❤

initially, planning to eat at China town
(the place where they're gonna retire & hang around when they're old, just my prediction)
planned to eat steam boat, cuz it's cheap.
If not gonna eat fish head there
(my assumption is, the rice are free flow)
Ended up we ate KFC for dinner.

He wanted to order a 8 piece meal, with popcorn chicken 6shrimp 2whipped & 1 Cole slaw plus 4 cups of pepsi.
i'm like gosh, 你养猪阿?or 你十年bo jia peng ar?
instead i ordered a 6piece meal with 1 large coke, 2 whipped and 1 cole slaw.
Ended up they can barely finished everything -.-

after dinner is our weekly bitching session.
now i know 口德 is genetically inherit too.
My father kept asking me to wait & see, to wait & see.
my mother kept scolding me for defending her last time.




❤I want nobody nobody but you❤