Sunday, May 24, 2009

KO night

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel Rocks ❤

KO night was fun
i love the popping and the hip hop
gosh, totally re-ignited my passion for dance
this hols, im definitely gonna learn hip hop3 and Bboys.

As for popping, maybe not.
cuz i only like the hand and leg movement.
Not very into it, but i think it looks cool.

KFC dinner with the guys & Juliana
she sat a different table from us
she thought we be hanging out after dinner
but ended up all of us went home.

I thought we be hanging out quite late too.
Started studying@10pm
but was damn tired that i dozed off for half an hour plus.
Never study much the whole night
cuz was smsing, lol.

wt, waiting for ur answer.
I'm fine with it you know, ahahaha.
The conversation with u tonight
made me feel like writing another story.

story bout a caveman.



❤I want nobody nobody but you❤