Tuesday, May 19, 2009

studying IS before the exam

woke up at 10am to study IS
first time ever in my life i study right before examination.
I have never ever, study a subject right before the exam
because i deeply believed it will make me more nervous
being more nervous, i'll have mental block.

But i guess im damn desperate.
studied all the way till 1230pm, my dad came to pick me up.
who knows he said we're gonna eat lunch together, zZz.
if i know im gonna eat lunch i wouldnt have eaten at home.
Ended up eat so much, got less time to revise.

Reached Expo@145pm
did some last min revising before entering the exam hall.
went in, first thing i did is counting how much marks i can get
hmmmm, i think can pass la.
But maybe due to some freak of nature, fail, i also lan lan.

So, went in at 230, left at 415.
Confident right?
No, nothing to write anymore, lol.

❤I want nobody nobody but you❤