Tuesday, May 5, 2009

studying@Yishun

studying at yishun
actually i dont think i would have woke up so early if not for some one's morning call(sms)
normally i sleep like a log, but that sms really woke me up man.

studied at Yishun library, seriously very quiet and very nice to study.
This starts my first day of mugging after all the stupid bull shit that happened around me.
Whole of april practically didnt study at all.
Now had to catch up and pace myself all the way till exam.
Can feel the sense of urgency coming up man.

I really hate to say this, but seriously, that ***** really screw up my exams.
But yap, ups and downs in life, no one but myself to blame.
Studied for 6hrs@Yishun library
alot of fun sightings, stressful old woman sitting infront of me
if not it's some very expressive ang moh sitting infront of me.

really weird people, but was fun.