Thursday, May 7, 2009

Study@Yishun Library

there's this Cj girl approach me
she was sitting infront of me, then she started asking me GP AQ question.
i'm like wtf? of all people you pick the wrong guy man.
She asked me, "what does this 'your generation' means?"
I'm like, "hmmmmm, okie, this brings back memories."

So i started to smoke her by saying, "your generation is depends on how you interpret it. Whether do you wanna give the examiner a wider point of view of you would love to narrow your point of view by giving an explicit explanation. It doesnt really matter how you bring across your idea, but is whether do you have strong examples to support your thesis."

next,
her: so u're from Cj right?
me: yap, i'm from Cj.
her: have you graduated?
me: yap, few years ago.
her: how come u're still wearing Cj shirt?
me: it feels comfortable, since i bought it, why not just wear it, value for money. This is being economical, the more i wear, the lower the cost of purchase.
her: haha, what about the jacket?
me: dont waste it, since i bought it i must fully utilise it too.
her: so you stayed around here?
me: not really, but relatively near(getting abit impatient)

abit of blah & blah here & there, i couldnt take it, i told her i need to study.