Thursday, June 4, 2009

3D movie

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Live today like there's no tomorrow ❤

my first 3D experience Movie.
it's damn damn damn damn damn cool la can.
Never watched a 3D movie before
except for that show during JC time.
But that wan quite lousy wan, so not very exciting.

the show was damn nice, as in the graphic.
damn damn damn damn damn cool la can.
like things popping out, zooming in and out.
appearing right beside me, or suddenly pop out infront of me.
damn nice man, seriously.

Walked in with everything intact, everything nice nice.
walked out with popcorn in my underwear
inside my t shirt, at the back of my t shirt.
the worst thing is the popcorn are crushed before dumping into my shirt.
i got so angry i bit her n kicked her, hohohoho

revenge is always sweet, isn't it? aha!!!!
But that didnt stop her -.-

Took some photo in the cinema, cuz the glasses is so cool.
I thought the glasses they will give us for free
ended up we need to return the glasses back to them after the movie
what a letdown, sad man.
I thought can smuggle it out, but ended up couldnt smuggle it out at all.

Did alot of stupid things along the way:

approach a guy and say
'Hi there, this is my friend Juliana'
but didnt really say it out loud la.

so she went infront and said
'wah, u say which one chio? the girl on the left or right'

so i went singing
'TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR"
very very loud, that makes her feel pai seh.

blah blah blah, trying to make each other pai seh.
But i think the most funny action of the day was,
when some one walked pass us, we tried to stick onto the wall.
Like pretend the person is on Gotcha, that was quite classic.
damn embarrassing seriously.

I looking forward for Ice age 3, up and other 3D movie.




❤I want nobody nobody but you❤