Saturday, June 27, 2009

Big walk

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Live today like there's no tomorrow ❤

after drinking, Melvin, yy and i walked from boat quey to Geylang.
took us like 1hr 30min, damn long journey.
But quite fun, chit chat, ghost story, talking bout nice food.
Bout prostitute, bout all of us being Lee.

Brought yy to yong he dou jiang, ordered my fave tian luo mi.
We were so thirsty that Melvin and i drank 2 cup of soy milk.
we like quite shui tong, then my eyes so dry that i realised my contact lens broke inside n i had to cont the rest of the day w/o my lens or spects.
We stayed there from 330 to 10am then went to Mac to eat breakfast.

Seriously xia, damn fattening. So long havent been eating more than 1 meal a day, then that day i whack 4 meal a day. Damn sinful xia!!




❤I want nobody nobody but you❤