Monday, June 8, 2009

Dinner with parents

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Live today like there's no tomorrow ❤

Initially i thought we're going to Vivo for dinner
so i was quite well dressed, then last minute they changed the venue to Chinatown.
i'm like gosh, not there.
Not say i dont like to go Chinatown la, but if i go Chinatown i'll probably wear my Cj shirt down instead of what i'm wearing now.

We ate steamboat again, i think that's their fave dish of the week.
It's either steamboat or tsu char at the market.

Had our weekly catching up, my mum wanted to intro one of her friend to me.
I'm like huh, for? No thanks la, aha.
She said show her my photo, blah blah blah, blah blah blah.
i'm like hmmm, okie. Hmmm, okie. . . .

Beside our table is this family from Hong Kong.
they were speaking Cantonese thru out the whole session.
My mum kept saying the girl very cute, very pretty.
Asked my dad go talk to the dad, ask what he do, maybe can trade or do business and stuff lidat. Follow by introducing our family to each other.
i'm like totally bleah~!

When the girl go get food, my mum asked me to go behind her, take everything she takes.
So i do that, then my parents will observe behind me.
My mum keep saying, not bad not bad, she got notice you.
i'm like, duh, she must be thinking why this weirdo keep following her taking the same thing as her!!!!!!

After that, my mum was trying to how lian her Cantonese.
My dad was speaking abit of Cantonese too, i'm like WTH!!!
stop pai seh-ing me la!!!





❤I want nobody nobody but you❤