Monday, June 8, 2009

more or less had my next week organised

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Live today like there's no tomorrow ❤

Monday - going sentosa to play & to tan myself. Gonna be awkward, since i dont know anyone else.

tuesday - probably finding Nicholas with Jennifer + probably having dinner with constance at night. But i scare i'll be very late, cuz i havent cfm anything. I need to cfm with Nicholas see whether is he free anot.

wednesday - going down to Malaysia to find Xiao Feng so she can tour me around malaysia.
She asked me to change 100-150 SGD, i'm like OMG, u serious!!! Probably at night gonna see my friend practise for their hip hop, 3 in a team, gonna be interesting.

thursday - lunch with Minli or maybe dinner with constance

friday - Dinner with Baoli & the guys. Sadly tai needs to work, sian.

certain things still need to work it out, cuz abit packed.
Cant wait for work to start, feel like working.
can keep myself busy, can experience working life at the same time.




❤I want nobody nobody but you❤