Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tennis

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Live today like there's no tomorrow ❤

Sucks man, my drop shot and volley deprove.
Didnt get to execute my back hand at all,
plus my forehand spin wasnt very stable.
Quite sad man, i felt that i didnt play very well today.

Overall it's fun, ben has the determination.
thats what i like about him
if he wants to get something right, he will keep drilling & drilling until he gets it right.
every shot he takes, he will analyse and asked me questions.
I like that kinda spirit, what a waste he's not a sportsman.
If he is one, i believe he will be at competitive level.

Cant wait to go their house to play table tennis.
That's if i had the chance la, but i need to get my bat first.
My customised bat broke when i graduated from St Pats
sucks man, ahahaha.

Probably gonna buy a cheap STiga Tornado or Butterfly 1star bat.
top spin and strength sucks, but i like the control.
Use to be my fave cheap table tennis bat.
Looking forward to it =)




❤I want nobody nobody but you❤