Tuesday, June 30, 2009

came my house

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Live today like there's no tomorrow ❤

had supper around 2am plus close to 3.
Actually im not hungry, but then feel like going out.
Met up with Melvin, Jasmin and yy.
went Simpang Bedok to eat.

after makan-ing, suddenly they start telling ghost story.
Seriously nb to the max, i felt something grabbing my ankle.
then after awhile something brushing my calf.
Damn bloody freak out la can.

Even till i went back to the car, something is still brushing my calf.
Until i reached Jasmin's place then everything feels better.
Probably cuz when she open the door, there's those 佛像
While everyone was touring her house, i was at the kitchen playing with the cats.

after that, they decided to come my house to ton.
So all came my place and we chit chat until 11+ before i went to bed.




❤I want nobody nobody but you❤