Tuesday, July 14, 2009

carousel

since im going to carousel, might as well just go far east for a hair cut.
I thought she wouldnt rmb me when i went back there.
Ended up she does rmb who am i, so asked me whether i want back the same style.
I did consider whether should i leave it as it is, or cut back the usual hairstyle.
But nahz, ended up i told her to cut like those korean hairstyle.
Thou the end product is abit disappointing, but i believe afew days later my hair will grow all the way back as it is.

went straight to Royal scott after my hair cut,
wanted to go there and poo poo, who knows they reached there the same time as me.
So we went there for high tea buffet, not that bad thou.
But quite limited, all i ate was sashimi & kebab.
Maybe abit of rendang, laksa n tempura ebi.
That's all, wasnt very full, but wasnt very hungry too.

One thing i'm not very happy, like since the seating arrangement is like this.
Why some people wanna change seats and stuff lidat?
Why not just sit there for the time being, maybe until after the meal then change or what la.
Like abit too much, the worst thing was, she just carried the guy's plate while the guys wasn't there and put it at her place and she just shifted to his place.
When the guy came back, he's like 'erm, where's my plate, did anyone see my plate?'
just dont like la, come out as a group, must act like a group not divide into cliques.
If wanna divide into cliques might as well dont call other people to come, ask them to come and then outcast them, too much.

Really too much, kua le jin buey song.