Thursday, July 2, 2009

shopping shopping!!!

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Live today like there's no tomorrow ❤

brought tai to the 'famous' hougang western food.
Ordered chicken chop and cutlet.
he heard us talking bout it, but that's the first time he tried it.
By right we're supposed to meet at 1, but ended up both of us were late, so we ended up meeting at Hougang at around 2plus.

after lunch, went to buy shirt at the sales.
Bought 4 shirts and 1 for Edmond.
actually i wanted to buy belt too, but ended up i didnt cuz too ex.
$20 bucks for a belt, i can buy 2 shirts for that lol.
Now i need to worry for pants, cuz i dont have nice pants to go along with my shirts.
Since i just got my paid, i bought ruffles and Chrysanthemum back for my mum.

nothing to do, so he came my house to nuan.
I'm supposed to study for Jap but ended up i slept till 730pm.
from there rushed to Jap, ended up Ben & Laureen didnt make it.
Cuz had an accident, so left me alone in the class.

So as expected, i failed my Jap test.
But not very sad, cuz she praised me for having good and nice accents :)

Supposed to go Zouk, but i didnt follow up so they went w/o me :(


❤I want nobody nobody but you❤