Monday, July 6, 2009

supper

Had supper with tai and wu@simpang.
thought tai was working, so planned to pick him up at his workplace.
ended up, i forgot it's monday, monday is lab work.
so ended up i pick him up from his house.

Wu's treat, so we went there to makan as usual.
saw hafiz and dzuk, they both put on alot of weight xia.
seriously, like bloated lidat.
wu also put on weight actually, the other time he slim down xia.
then now put on weight again after the diving trip.

Let tai drove, he drive around his area.
some times when he said, wilfred let him drive, dom let him drive.
Some how, it exert a certain kind of peer pressure on me.
if i dont let him drive, i'll feel like im bu gou peng you.
since wilfred they all like him drive, i nv let him drive.
If i let him drive, i dui bu qi my father.

Its like he entrusted the car to me, and i let other people drive.
By right i shouldnt even be driving his car, so if something happen to me and the car, my dad will get into deep shit, and if something happen to the car and not me, my dad will be even more deep shit and i'm the cause of it.