Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stayed over

All of us share a cab home. Wu, tai Kate & I. She stays near Novena now, but some how i think it's nearer to Farrer park. So sorta on the way, since all on the way then tai came over to my place to stay over as usual like any of our other sessions.

Came my house talk cock session, bout her, bout me. Bout school, bout him wanting to relief anot. Bout gaming, bout psp, bout final fantasy dissidia. Bout school, bout results, bout everything under the sky since the last time we met up.

When he's using the comp, i'll be lying on the bed playing his psp. When he's on the bed i'll be using the comp. This kinda lifestyle, seriously brings back alot of memories. Back when we're in secondary school. The 3 of us, mong tai and myself.

But what's past is past, we need to look foward and keep moving. Time doesnt wait for anyone, nor does it stop for anyone of us. So what i grieved over my last relationship, what's over is over. People do change, and some things never change.

Abit random, but i'll just say here. I'm actually quite ashamed to let people know who's my ex girlfriend. Met my tuition kid's brother at skss, he kept asking me whether she's my ex, but i kept insisting no. Of course i'm not trying to be a bastard telling him what happened in MY point of view. I just said she's just an acquaintance of mine, kinda like hi bye and poof gone from my life.

Told tai that i couldnt open up for another r/s, probably fang bu xia. But what's there to fang bu xia, i really dont understand. All the damn nightmare i'm still having occasionally, really sucks. But life as it is, full of ups and downs.

In my life, there will always be one regret, but at least it will be only one regret. Unlike some one else, who has more than one regret. Lol, bringing up the past again, ti ti niam ti ti niam. Shall stopped here :)