Thursday, November 19, 2009

Badminton training

Nowadays very active in Badminton, stopped playing basketball for a period of time le. At time when i go play basketball i felt quite sian, the only thing in my mind is Badminton. Lol, quite funny huh, a basketball freak like me playing badminton almost every single day. All in the hope of not losing so badly to Edmond.

I'm a very sports inclined competitive player. I dont mind losing, but i mind losing badly. But imagine after i trained so hard & i still lose very badly, i seriously might as well go die lol.

Few days back, i was training as usual then this Ah peh came to played 1vs1 with me. I lost to him 16-21, 19-21, 20-22. Lost all 3 matches, totally demoralised. I was thinking where did all my training went to, like fuck xia.

Issit cuz he's more experience or i sucks? But I did beat Eelin 16-21, 21-10, 21-9. Or did Eelin give chance, seriously damn sian. After that match, i have been pondering alot. Where the hell have i gone wrong, if i can lose to him i'll just get thrashed by Edmond again.