Thursday, December 3, 2009

Badminton

train up abit on my Badminton, cuz gonna play with Edmond. But some how i just couldnt control the ball as much as i want. Some how i think i'm on a Sin Cos curve, damn sian at times. But I deeply believed in practise makes perfect, especially when comes to sports.

If i wanna beat Edmond, i need to put in the effort so that i can beat him. I played from 12-4pm then went compass to makan porridge. Cuz still a lil bit sick, doesnt feel like eating other things. After that went home and slept till 11pm.

JiaHui suddenly asked me out of supper. Since i'm one of those that had waking up mood swing i didnt feel like going for supper so i rejected him. But after washing my face and everything, i felt more refreshed so ended up i went for Chong Pang Nasi Lemak. Actually wanna call Tse Wei & CheeLin but both of them weren't at home so ended up only JiaHui and I.

Chit chat makan until 1plus then went home le.

Jiahui, u grew up le. No longer the water gun boy taking super socket spraying at everyone. So proud of you :)