Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Collected my racket

Today, i ate Mcspicy +cheese EVM, Bakuteh + rice, Kindle Bueno, Double CHeese burger, Ba Kwa, Sour Cream chips and a coffee Bun. It's totally omg-ly fattening.

Earlier in the afternoon went Queens to collect my racket from the Uncle. Love the Red string, like totally wow, probably cuz it's red. Now the entire racket looks red, metallic red surface and strawberry red strings. LOL, except for the blue handle. Probably gonna change to Black or light red. PROBABLY!!!

Wanted to buy lace, but i totally forgot bout it. Super forgetful, cuz i was late for lecture.

Reached lecture ard 4+, sat beside mong and as usual we chit chat the entire lesson until break then accompany him & tai to smoke. I just stood there and chit chat while blowing the smoke to the opposite direction.

After school didn't study with tai cuz i had make up MSM, but too bad i nv bring my notes so i was playing with my wi fi the entire 3hrs and couldn't take my eyes off the red string. Can't wait to try it out tml with WeiWan lol.