Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nightmare

It was the most horrible nightmare I ever had for years. It was as if my house was haunted or possessed/occupied by the power of the evil spirit, the feeling, the atmosphere and the surrounding. Shiver up my spine, MAX/like totally.

I dreamt that an evil spirit came to visit my place while i was sleeping, it entangle me and i was suffocating. The feeling was so real that it sends a chill down my spill. The entire setting was, i'm dreaming and in my dream i'm having a nightmare. Like a recurring nightmare, i was haunted. I couldnt stop praying in my dream, and the moment i started praying my goosebumps came popping out and i kept reciting the prayers. From "our father" to "hail mary" and "the apostle creed"

Whenever i woke up, i dont know whether am i dreaming or am i not. Or maybe, in my dream i woke up but in fact i was still dreaming. Difficult to tell whether issit reality or issit a dream. It persisted until my tuition started. What a night!~