Monday, July 12, 2010

tired

i feeling so tired every single other days, not due to the fact that i dont have enough sleep. But the matter of fact that, im aimlessly doing nothing every afternoon. But at least i'm pretty occupied by jogging every single other day and night, which is rather fulfilling. Kinda wanna get back to shape before work starts, trim off that damn 8kg i put on during that bloody examination period.

Well well, that aside, i'm actually giving 9 tuitions plus another 2 new enrollment. Sadly i got to say no to them, because of my new career, and on top of that im gonna stop giving tuition to 2 of my other tuition kid and concentrate on my other 7.

Another new headache, i dont know who to pass them to. I dont wanna let them hanging loose, but i couldnt find any eligible tutor for them at the same time. Damnit, sian.. ... ....

Probably see how things go, OH, and i met up with Shuen. Found out abit bout my job, so now more or less i know how things work :)