Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Back from Muar

I'm back from Muar, i kinda miss there.
I love such serenity, if not for the security i wouldnt mind staying there the rest of my life.
Especially the time she drove me around, going everywhere. Felt as if we're married couples hahaha. Haiyo, how i wish time can freeze right there right then.

That will be good, aint it? hahahaha

*snap*

Back to reality, now i'm back in SG. Graduated from my training, somehow one way or another i dont feel that sad which i have no idea why. Probably because i had her with me all the time, thats why i didnt feel that sad.

No idea whether is it a good thing or not? hmmmmmm
Well well well, tml will be our first solo and i get to see her for 3 full days and 6 half days which is better than nothing of course.

*and i thought we can meet for 4 full days*