Friday, October 15, 2010

serious

Everyone said i'm no longer the same, i have changed, what had happened to me?
Actually, all i can say, i became more serious since i'm attached. Fun time is over, and i'm all ready to settle down.

Others say, they're not use to not having me around, not use to not hearing my joke, laugher, singing, pranks and mischief. Everyone goes home after work, no longer hanging out after school, no longer chill out some where until 11plus midnight.

I wanted to say, i'm sorry. I only had few more days left, and i want to make it worthwhile with her. You can say me heavy colour, but i need to reassure her. As brothers and sisters, i'm grateful that you all understand this.

Next, to some girls they felt that i became less gentleman. Again, i need to say i'm sorry because the entitlement only entitled to my gf now. I dont wanna make her feel indifferent, and it's her privilege.

Last but not least, my world revolved around her now. We're both independent but we choose to be dependent :)