Saturday, November 6, 2010

Emergency call up

I was on standby but i went to check my schedule and double confirm that i had no flight before going on to hang out. Thereafter chit chatted with Piggy on the phone, she's all the way at Denmark and she feels so far away.

Hence we chatted till around 5am before i hanged up, Denmark time is bout 10pm la. Got everything done, charge my hp before i went to bed.

Who knows at 730am my hp rang and i literally jumped outta bed. When i picked up the phone, only to realise that im gonna to Hong Kong. The worst is yet to come, no information is displayed and i dont even know which terminal am i supposed to report to. So i just went straight down to do my things chop chop went onboard at 9am returned at 8pm.

It was so tiring, but at around 3pm during my break i received an sms from Piggy.
She said this,
"Miss u miss u i miss u Lionel Lee!!!!"
Seriously, i was so happy even though i slept only 2hrs and everything doesnt matter anymore.

Reached home, chit chatted with her for an hour plus before going to bed and i woke up at 3am called her again and talked for 2hr until my hp no more batt before i got my official sleep.

She's coming back tml 6am, and im going to airport to pick her up. Like finally hahaha <3