Sunday, March 11, 2012

forgetful

As times go by, i realised i'm getting more and more forgetful. Or rather i feel, I cant seem to rmb past event. Is it because of my job or is it because of aging?

I dont wanna this to happen, the only thing i use to be so proud of is because of my memory and the capability to store as much information in my brain as possible.

But in recent months, i realised i cant rmb what happened last time or what happened last year etc. Felt kinda sad, so i think the best thing to do is to blog it down so in future i can refer back to my blog if i wanna recall something and that means i have to be discipline enough to maintain my blog which i highly doubt so but nevertheless hoping to try.

So fast, my birthday is over and Baobao's birthday is over as well. Next coming up will be my parents and another year will be passed. Hopefully this year april, i can bring them out for cruise and enjoy ourselves.

Both of them have reached the age where they need to relax more and work less or better if they can just stop working and nua at home. But well, in S'pore if you dont work, you'll be damn bored. Maybe install Cable at home for them to view and as usual, KIV lol.